If you want to see the most beautiful corners of Capri, you must visit the island by sea! Our boat tour on board a gozzo, known for its uniquely elegant design, is the most magical way to experience Capri...
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season From 15 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2022 to 31 August 2022 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour of Capri via gozzo
- Expert skipper
- One or more stops for swimming
- Towels and snorkeling masks
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Sun awning and shower
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Tours depart from the Capri port.
Meeting point: our small office in the Marina Grande port on Via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
Please specify departure time and length of tour
Choose at least the 3-hour tour if you would like to visit the Blue Grotto.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"Had a great time! Wonderful way to see the island. Marcelo was an excellent guide. "
"Highlight of our trip! Loved every minute of it! Our skipper was knowledgeable and made us feel very relaxed. Easy to book and I would highly recommend booking a cruise with them if you go to Cari! "
"We also had a great day, getting into the blue grotto was always on my bucket list, now I can cross it off!"