Take in the highlights along the island of Capri on a private 7.5-meter gozzo, the traditional boat of the bay.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail via traditional gozzo boat from Marina Grande (the Gennarino e Cindy shop)
- English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around Capri to admire the Faraglioni, lighthouse, and more
- Stop to swim and snorkel
- Snorkeling masks and beach towels,
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
Please meet at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop in Marina Grande(see the map). Look for the yellow awning next to the funicular stop (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17). The shop sells swimsuits, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc if you need something for your boat tour! There is a also a bathroom to get changed before or after the tour.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"We had a great time and the guide was informative."
"Had a great time! "
"Fantastic! Skipper Giancarlo was great. I had bought this when I missed what I thought was the last ride on Motoscafisti and they didn't reply about a refund. This was better, but I was out 54 euros."