"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Enjoy the unique experience of discovering the Path of the Gods with a local private guide. Let yourself be guided by a professional hiking guide. Enjoy the opportunity to be accompanied in Agerola by a private taxi, where the Path begins.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
from 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private professional and certified hiking guide service
- Private taxi transfer (pick-up) from: Sorrento / Castellammare di Stabia/ Pompei
- Meeting point in Piazza Paolo Capasso (Agerola, Bomerano)
- Briefing with your English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Take pictures of the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- In Positano the guide will give you all the informations you need to reach your destination
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfer back (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompei
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 9 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
From € 150 Per group | Max 15 people
From € 550 per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
From € 155 per person | Max 15 people
From € 180 per group | max 10 people
€ 65 per guest
"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "
Field trips in the Amalfitan coast
All treasures of the Amalfitan Coast can be visited only with the guide of an expert team of guides. the Cartotrekking association is a pool of young and skilled guides. With them, you will know the... more »
A beautiful day
my esperienze was beautiful! I will repeat with another activity with Cartotrekking. the guide was very welcoming and knowledgeable. He knew every plant and every place we walked. Thanks we will be... more »
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »