"We are very happy with our guide Dr Gianluca. Very informative & make the walk worth while. We could have done the walk by ourselves but he shared lots of his experience & knowledge"
Enjoy the unique experience of discovering the Path of the Gods with a local private guide. Let yourself be accompanied by one of the trekking professionals based in Agerola, where the Path begins, and enjoy the opportunity to be accompanied to the beginning of the path by a private taxi.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private guide service with insurance coverage
- Private taxi transfer (pick-up) from: Sorrento / C. Mare or Pompei
- Start walking from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet up with with your licensed, English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfer back (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompei
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Altre offerte Cartotrekking
€ 20 per guest
Da € 159 Per group | Max 20 people
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
Da € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
€ 70 per guest
"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
"Enrico was the perfect guide. He paced the walk so that the slower members had a great experience and was extremely knowledgeable and had a calm and gentle personality."
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »