"Alessio is an excellent guide: He is interesting & informative & provided the right balance of information along with guiding the path. He is also a lovely person and I would recommend him to friends"
Enjoy the unique experience of discovering the Path of the Gods with a local private guide. Let yourself be accompanied by one of the trekking professionals based in Agerola, where the Path begins, and enjoy the opportunity to be accompanied to the beginning of the path by a private taxi.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
from 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private guide service with insurance coverage
- Private taxi transfer (pick-up) from: Sorrento / C. Mare or Pompei
- Start walking from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet up with with your licensed, English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfer back (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompei
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
From € 150 Per group | Max 20 people
From € 550 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
From € 80 Per person
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
From € 139 Per group | Max 15 people
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
"It was a wonderful hike with Gianluca, very well-paced and quite relaxed with heaps of new information about local flora and the surroundings. I would do this trek again in a heartbeat! Thank you :)"
Field trips in the Amalfitan coast
All treasures of the Amalfitan Coast can be visited only with the guide of an expert team of guides. the Cartotrekking association is a pool of young and skilled guides. With them, you will know the... more »
A beautiful day
my esperienze was beautiful! I will repeat with another activity with Cartotrekking. the guide was very welcoming and knowledgeable. He knew every plant and every place we walked. Thanks we will be... more »
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »