"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Enjoy the unique experience of discovering the Path of the Gods with a local private guide. Let yourself be accompanied by one of the trekking professionals based in Agerola, where the Path begins, and enjoy the opportunity to be accompanied to the beginning of the path by a private taxi.
Partenza da: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Durata 4 ore
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Private guide service with insurance coverage
- Private taxi transfer (pick-up) from: Sorrento / C. Mare or Pompei
- Start walking from Agerola's Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) a few minutes before departure
- Meet up with with your licensed, English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops to photograph the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
Cosa NON include
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfer back (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompei
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 8 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 7 people.
Servizio fornito da: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Altre offerte Cartotrekking
€ 25 a persona
Da € 189 Per group | Max 20 people
Da € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
€ 65 a persona
Da € 139 Per group | Max 15 people
Da € 180 Per group | Max 40 people
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "
"Enrico was terrific! We loved the walk- the scenery was amazing! "
Le recensioni su TripAdvisor®
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »