Enjoy the unique experience of discovering the Path of the Gods with a local private guide. Let yourself be guided by a professional hiking guide. Enjoy the opportunity to be accompanied in Agerola by a private taxi, where the Path begins.
Departure from: Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 4 hours
From 6 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private professional and certified hiking guide service
- Private taxi transfer (pick-up) from: Sorrento / Castellammare di Stabia/ Pompei
- Meeting point in Piazza Paolo Capasso (Agerola, Bomerano)
- Briefing with your English-speaking guide
- Guided hike along the mountain trails through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Take pictures of the scenic landscape along stretches overlooking the sea
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- In Positano the guide will give you all the informations you need to reach your destination
- Lunch (we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view upon request)
- Transfer back (drop-off) - (optional, upon request)
Pick-up point: Sorrento - Castellammare - Pompei
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4 hours
Length: 9 Km
Languages: Italian and English
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 15 people.
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
"Amazingly and Anna was an amazing guide "
"We had Polina and Marco as our guides and they both were amazing. Along the way they shared great information about the nature along hike and Italian culture. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!"
Cartotrekking: "Many thanks to you!!"
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"