The most stress-free way to travel from Rome to Capri (or vice versa) is this exclusive private transfer on board a luxury vehicle and speedboat, as well as open-air island taxi!
Departure from: Capri, Rome
Duration 4 hours 4 hours (Nightly)
From 9 September 2021 to 23 September 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the airport, train station, or hotel
- Transfer by luxury sedan or minivan to the Naples port
- Boat transfer by Itama 40 speedboat to Capri
- Private cabin
- Soft drinks
- Sun awning
- Beach towels
- Wifi (upon request)
- Open-air island taxi from the Capri port to your accommodation
- Hostess service
- Expert drivers and skipper
- Printed guide of Capri
- Extra luggage or first luggage superior 20 kg: Euro 30/luggage
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
Duration of the entire transfer: about 1.5 hours.
Emergency life jackets (for children too), equipment on board. Insurance.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri
"fantastic trip. marvellous day. Boat top. skipper top. professionnal team we saw the best spots along the Capri's coast "
"Everything was perfect from scheduling to the tour and the service was amazing! We will definitely come again ! Thank you very much!"
Priore Capri Boats Excursions: "You are very kindly Best regards Giusy"
"Boat is cool & swanky, exactly as photos. Efficient card pay at boarding. Genuinely warm hosts. Swam the clear blue waters at best spots along the Capri coast. Efficient access to G. Azzurra."
Priore Capri Boats Excursions: "thanks to you. Special customers, see you soon."