" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Hop on a high speed train from Rome and get ready to discover the amazing Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
from 10 April 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at 7am at the Roma Termini station and high-speed train to Naples.
- Transfer to the port and departure by boat to Amalfi.
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with its famous cliffside villages, Emerald Grotto, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli islets.
- Stops to take a dip and enjoy drinks and snacks on board in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Stop in Amalfi and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Stop in Positano and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return the port and transfer to the station.
- Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
- On board: wc, drinks, snakcs and life jackets for children and adults
- Transfer from the hotel to the Roma Termini train station (available upon request)
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure from the Rome Termini train station at 7AM and return at 8PM, approximately.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »