Hop on a high-speed train from Rome and get ready to discover the amazing Amalfi Coast with an exclusive small-group boat tour.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 15 November 2023 (Except on Saturday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by train at 7am from Roma Termini station to Naples with high-speed train.
- Transfer from Naples to the port of Piano di Sorrento and departure by boat to Amalfi.
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with its famous cliffside villages, Emerald Grotto, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli islets.
- Stops to take a dip and enjoy drinks and snacks on board in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Stop in Amalfi and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Stop in Positano and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the station of Naples.
- Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
- On board: wc, drinks, snacks and life jackets for children and adults.
- Pick-up from/to the Hotel.
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee).
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided: it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 15 mask, € 9 snorkel; or € 20,00 for both.
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
Upon your arrival, the driver will take you to Piano di Sorrento's Port, where the tour will start. Train tickets will be sent one day prior to your departure directly to the email address used for the reservation.
Return train to Rome is estimated at around 8PM.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are cancelled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast