" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Hop on a high speed train from Rome and get ready to discover the amazing Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
from 10 April 2020 to 20 October 2020 (All days) from 10 April 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at 7am at the Roma Termini station and high-speed train to Naples.
- Transfer to the port and departure by boat to Amalfi.
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with its famous cliffside villages, Emerald Grotto, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli islets.
- Stops to take a dip and enjoy drinks and snacks on board in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Stop in Amalfi and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Stop in Positano and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return the port and transfer to the station.
- Departure by high-speed train to Rome.
- On board: wc, drinks, snakcs and life jackets for children and adults
- Transfer from the hotel to the Roma Termini train station (available upon request)
Departure from the Rome Termini train station at 7AM and return at 8PM, approximately.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 99 per guest
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Two trips this week
We went to Capri earlier this week and loved it so much we went to the Amalfi coast today. The team were so professional from our driver, the lady who met us at the port and our amazing crew... more »
Amazing trip to Capri
That was amazing trip to Capri ! Very professional crew , wonderful guide Francesca ! Clean and beautiful boat ) more »
Our recent boat tour of Sorrento and Capri with You Know tours was the highlight of our vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better Skipper or Tour Guide. Nello and Francesca were very... more »