Spend a whole day aboard a beautiful private boat to visit the enchanting Amalfi Coast from the sea! You will have the opportunity to take memorable photos, swim and admire both Amalfi and Positano.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Check-in at the port of embarkation
- Full-day private speedboat tour with experienced English-speaking sailor
- Customizable itinerary off the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast, with strategic stops in the most beautiful spots to take pictures and admire the view, including: the Baths of Queen Giovanna, the Saracen Towers, the Natural Waterfall, the Bay of Ieranto, the fishing village of Nerano, the Conca del Sogno, the Bay of Tordigliano, the Li Galli Islands, the Fjord of Furore, the Emerald Grotto
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling in the best bays hand-picked by the captain
- Free time on land to visit the historic centers of Amalfi and Positano, optional
- Tour concludes with return trip to departure port
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Snorkeling masks
- Ground transport
- Entrance fees to museums and similar, such as the Grotta dello Smeraldo (optional)
- Cheese and nibbles, available upon request
- Landing fees, if applicable
- Towels, available upon request
- Tips and any extras
We're happy to work with you on itinerary customizations; simply contact us for more information and pricing. We can also help you book lunch at a local restaurant if you choose to disembark for free time exploring on land.
Even the duration of any stops on the ground can be customized according to your needs.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.