Escher visited the South of Italy during the '30s of the XXth century. With this walk we can discover the places that inspired the famous netherlander graphic artist for his work.
Validade da oferta:
Languages: Italian and English
Here's what a day hike with us is like:
- Meeting & briefing with your expert guide
- Walk begins (usually in the morning )
- Break halfway (stop for a rest and snack )
- End of the walk with possibility to arrange an enjoyable lunch in local restaurant
- Transfers can be arranged upon request
This tour is perfect for singles, couples, families, or small groups of up to 20 people.
We just did this tour from Ravello to Amalfi thru this company.. our guide Enzo was the best. He did not go too fast and we had lots of stops for a little history of the area. It was a lot of walking... mais »
My husband and I booked this tour last minute - it was Fantastic! Our guide was Gianluca. He met us at the bus stop in Agerola making the start of our tour very easy. He is very knowledgeable about... mais »
What an experience! Escape the crowds of the Amalfi coast for a 3 hour hike through the mountains. Not to be missed and ask for Enzo as your guide - you won't regret it. mais »